7/19/14

after so many months, i got the guts to tell him everything about my insecurities. yes, finally. it didn't go easy though. we had a crazy fight about it. but it was worth it. i think it was a pretty good argument. i love the fact that he was able to calm down. props to him for managing to pull his shit together in the middle of the fight. i somehow felt my importance haha :) good communication with each other is our edge after all, the way we approach and talk things open-mindedly. it's something that brought us together 3 years ago, and it's also what holds our relationship to stay strong. hopefully, this keeps going~

.
.
.

on the other hand... i still can't get rid of my insecurities. it's not about him anymore. it's about me. a battle between me and my self-esteem. i've always had this low confidence when it comes to my partner. i can't help thinking that all the ladies around him are better than me and he could easily dump and replace with me with some new girl who is prettier, richer, nicer or someone he can easily be proud of and show off to everyone he knows.

if only i had a better life to begin with. hahahahahahahahahhahha :(