7/13/12

hey, boyfriend.

i love your eyebrows, my ultimate crush.
i love your gorgeous eyes.
i love your perfect nose.
i love your lips, good kisser.
i love your pretty teeth.
i love your nails.
i love your hairstyle, anything suits you.
i love the angas factor you have with that earring.
i love asking how many years you haven't shaved your beard.
i love your facial expressions.
i love your gestures.
i love your smile.
i love your laugh.
i love the way you wipe your sweat off.
i love it when you make papogi for me.
i love it when you make pacute.
i love it when i catch you biting your lips, so attractive.
i love you because you're so damn gwapo!
i love the way you carry yourself in any occasion.
i love the way you walk.
i love your voice.
i love your body built.
i love your immortal chest.
i love your biceps.
i love your sense of manliness.
i love your good hygiene.
i love your health consciousness.
i love your alak breath.
i love your smell, you smell like your room haha!
i love smelling your armpit.
i love biting your arms.
i love pinching your belly.
i love tickling you to death.
i love kissing your eyes, literal sir!
i love bullying you by calling you dofm >:D
i love taking pictures with you.
i love giving you stuffs because i know you're going to treasure them.
i love you for being so pro at league of legends.
i love it when you teach me new lol champions.
i love it when you get tigas kuko with my pick up lines.
i love how you get embarrassed when i act silly in public, but you still find it funny.
i love touching your nipples in public because you find it awkward hahahaha!
i love it when we bully each other in a funny way.
i love it when you successfully annoy me by making unnecessary noise.
i love it when you make me laugh so hard that i'm about to piss.
i love being the only one who has the permission to touch your face.
i love talking to you on phone every night until we both fall asleep.
i love it when you do puppy eyes when you want or ask something from me.
i love daydreaming about you.
i love stalking you.
i love hugging you.
i love it when we kiss.
i love it when you kiss my hair, hand, forehead or cheeks.
i love it when we raaaa together hahahahahah!
i love having moments with you.
i love adventure time! :D
i love it when we do royal promises teehee!
i love it when you surprise me by kissing my neck, hmmmmm!
i love it when you hug me from behind.
i love your timeless sweetness.
i love it when you ask me how my day was.
i love it when you talk about your family.
i love it when you ask me about my family.
i love it when you introduce me to your friends and when you try to get along with my friends, but of course i still prefer when it's only the two of us.
i love it when you surprise me.
i love it when you're blushing.
i love it when you dance.
i love it when you sing for me.
i love it when you tell me about your dreams.
i love having dates with you... until the zombie apocalypse.
i love the unplanned dates.
i love having coffee dates with you.
i love having movie dates with you.
i love it when i force you to eat my left overs because you don't want them to go to waste.
i love spending my whole day with you and not noticing the time.
i love how you're more than willing to go with me anywhere when i ask you out.
i love sleeping on your shoulders.
i love clinging on to your biceps.
i love giving you a make over.
i love holding your hands.
i love blogging about you.
i love calling you sweet names.
i love your natural seloso attitude.
i love doing "hmph!" and the baby cry until you can't take it anymore.
i love hurting you physically, but i super hate it when you fight back hahahahaha!
i love scaring you with puppets and clowns mwahahahahahahahahah!
i love your terrible reaction when you see bloody and gory stuffs.
i love you because you never get mad at me for being late as usual.
i love it when you remind me to eat on time.
i love listening to your stories about your imba experiences.
i love your extreme sense of humor.
i love you for being so good in speaking english, a total turn on.
i love reading your good morning and good night messages.
i love how you make me cry when you're being too sweet.
i love how you pay full attention to everything i say.
i love how you can manage to text me despite your very busy schedule.
i love the fact that you have a very soft side despite of being so manly.
i love you for being so responsible.
i love how you inspire me to do good things.
i love how you always put me first before anything else.
i love it when you call me your girlfriend in front of other people.
i love how you remind me things i tend to forget.
i love how you make me feel protected all the time when you're around.
i love the way you treat me like a princess.
i love it when you compliment me, bola or not basta i love it as long as it's from you hahah!
i love how we get along together well.
i love it when you directly tell me my mistakes so i could do better next time.
i love how you always see the best in me.
i love your honesty and sincerity.
i love your patience.
i love it when you tell me how much you love me.
i love planning out my future with you.
i love you for being so smart and intelligent.
i love you for being competitive, that's something i really adore about you, however, i hate having arguments with you because you really are a tough competitor.
i love how you try to make me calm when i'm upset.
i love how you try to analyze my problems for me.
i love the way you think.
i love your viewpoint at anything.
i love asking for your sentiments and advice because i know they're always reliable and sensible.
i love how you do everything i ask you to do.
i love you for being so talented.
i love how interested you are in me.
i love you for respecting me a lot.
i love how you make me proud all the time.
i love how you impress and amaze me by doing great things.
i love it when you try to understand our differences.
i love how you make me feel kilig after all these months.
actually, i love everything about you, not only the good things, but everything (though i really can't see any bad thing about you) ah basta, i really love you babe :>

p.s. sorry kung inabot ako ng late sa paggawa ng post na to. nagrereminisce pa kasi ako tapos kinikilig ako kaya sobrang time consuming! hahaha sorry baby! i love youuu! kisu kisu ^3^