12/16/11

hey.

you know, i'm falling for you even more each and every time we talk. i find you so interesting that i want to know more things about you. everything you say or do always fascinates me. even a simple "hi" takes my breathe away. what more when you say sweet things to me? oh my, i feel like dying.. in a good way.

you're the one who makes me check my phone from time to time. your name is the first thing i look for when i go online. and when i get a message from you, all i can do is smile like a retard.

what kind of sorcery is this?
maybe i already love you. or maybe not.

but i won't deny the fact that you're the one who makes my heart so happy. smiling is now so easy to do because of you.

forgive me, i don't know where these words are coming from. it feels strange. it's been a while since i've felt this. maybe i'm just dreaming. and when i wake up to reality, i know everything will be gone.