11/20/11

I want to be good enough to make you feel confident
But all the things I have are just ordinary

The truth is, you still hestitate
You haven’t given me your whole heart
I’m worried that you’ll find someone else who'll love you too

So I just wish you..
Just don’t confess your love to anyone else
Can you wait for me?
The day I’ll be good enough for you
Please, give me some time
It probably wouldn’t take too long

You’re so nice that everyone desires
You’re the one everybody dreams of

Anyhow, I’m still serious to do everything with all my heart
Do my best as much as I thought
I wish you to be my love

So I wish you..
Just don’t confess your love to anyone else
Can you wait for me?
The day I’ll be good enough for you
Can you give me some time?

I just want us to love each other
I must make it happen
There’ll probably be someday
Just don’t give your heart to anyone else
Please wait for me anyway

Anyhow, I still assure you to make us belong together