11/21/11

aksdjhajksd aldh akfjalsk afh alsdj ah aksdjal daksjhalfasjlfah ahsldk asdkl ahklh alfh adlalsdh ald alk hal dkladal ksdhkl asdhajdhlak djaklhdjk fh ashkajg kajdg akjd hasjkd ajksg afksh kajsf ghakjsf hashakjfg aksj ahsfjkasfkjashfajksfh ajkf kjahf kashajk fajksfh kajsgkajsg ajkf aksjf gasjkfh akjfhaksjh skfjh ajkfh askjf asjkh asfjk hasjkf hasjkfhasjkfhask jfhasjk hasfhafsjkfhasjkfh ajkfh ajksfh asdasdklak sdaskhaksj daskjdhaksjdaskhka!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
.
.

wait, what? you just said "sweet dreams"? why? where did that come from? i was shocked because this is the first time you told me that. we usually end our conversation with a simple "good bye" or "good night"... but now "sweet dreams"?! please somebody explain that to me! i can't understand that unusual sweetness out of nowhere! hahahahaha i don't want to assume anything but i can't help giving it a meaning.

maybe it's just some kind of a joke. or maybe you're just trying to be sweet to me as a friend. but are you really sure with that? i mean, did you really mean it? like you really want me to have sweet dreams? because the last guy who told me "sweet dreams" before you was my ex-boyfriend.. so now, can you be my next? hahahahahahahaha joke lang! (gosh, i'm so creepy O___O)

anyway, after reading that message from him, it makes my heart want to jump out of my rib cage :D and i suddenly got a strange feeling that it's falling for him hahahahahah joke lang ulit!

excuse my creepy jokes hahaha i'm really not like that! nadadala lang ako ng emosyon ko hahahahha! kinikilig ako mashadoowwsss :D ♥