10/22/11

no matter how i try
there's no words to describe
this overwhelming feeling that i have for you

i cant even explain
with all the stubbornness inside
this endless love i can't forget
grew stronger everyday

no one but you
could even make me laugh and cry
i know this doesn't even sound like me
this stubborn heart of mine

listening to your voice
as i stare deeply in your eyes
these simple things that i get fond of everyday
look at me, my love
i will never get tired
you're my every, my everything
you're my everything
love's for you

in our petty fights
never ever won you once
though i always give in to what you say
it makes me happy in my heart

there will be no end
for this love i feel for you
even if a million years would pass
i will only be for you

it may be hard for you to stay by me
even if i lose everything
i will never give you up

listening to your voice
as i stare deeply in your eyes
these simple things that i get fond of everyday
look at me, my love
i will never get tired
you're my every, my everything
you're my everything
love's for you

you will be the keeper of the key into my heart
you will be the first and last love
hear me out, my love
i will live for you
my existence is yours
you're my every, my everything
you're my everything
my love's for you

i love you
you're my everything

---

source: [link]