2/17/11

I WAS WITH JEP A EARLIER TODAY AT TRINOMA AND WE HAVE SEEN WE THE KINGS PERFORM LIVE!!! :D THE MAINE AND NEVERSHOUTNEVER ARE ALSO THERE BUT WE THE KINGS ARE THE ONE WHO MADE MY WHOLE NIGHT! THE WORD "AWESOME" ISN'T ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN HOW AWESOME THEY ARE!!! :D SUPERB! GRABE! AS IN! SOBRA! FANTASTIC! ASTIG! LUPET! HANEP! SHET! HAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE SOOO FREAKIN' A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
NEVERSHOUTNEVER (CHRISTOFER DREW) IS SUPER FUCKING CUTE (HEHE) AND I CAN'T STAND IT! :"> HAHAHA I CAN SEE SHAYNE OROK IN HIM :D HMM, UNFORTUNATELY, HE DIDN'T PLAY JANE DOE A WHILE AGO~ THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SONG OF HIM THOUGH.SOME FAN THREW A BRASSIERE ON THE STAGE WHILE THE MAINE IS PERFORMING! HAHAHAHA THEN THE OTHER GUITARIST (SORRY I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE MAINE D:) WEARS IT AS THEY PLAY THEIR NEXT SONG~
AND THERE'S WE THE KINGS :3 MY GOODNESS! TRAVIS CLARK'S HAIR IS A LOT MORE AWESOME AND SEXIER IN REAL! HAHAHAHA NOW I'M READY TO DIE!! :">

THE MOST EPIC PART FOR ME WAS WHEN TRAVIS CLARK ASKED THE CROWD TO SAY:

"I"
"THINK"
"THAT"
"THIS"
"SHOW"
"COULD"
"BE"
...BETTER IF WE PLAY CHECK YES JULIET :D

SHIT! I SHOULD REALLY DIE A WHILE AGO! HAHAHAHAHA I THOUGHT I COULD ONLY HEAR WE THE KINGS SING CHECK YES JULIET ON YOUTUBE. BUT I'VE SEEN THEM TONIGHT! I THINK THIS THE BEST NIGHT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! IT'S LIKE AN ULTIMATE DREAM COME TRUE :D EVERYTHING IS JUST AWESOME!

THANKS TO JEP! FOR INTRODUCING WE THE KINGS TO ME :"> I LOVE YOU JEP! AND ALSO TRAVIS CLARK ♥ HAHAHA

more pictures here.