i joined a cool facebook group named The Butterfly Project :D i saw it while i was blogwalking yesterday :D i just can't remember where i exactly got it, so forgive me please T______T
anyway, here are the simple rules:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you've killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don't cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help. =]so there~ although i don't harm myself, i still drew a butterfly to show my support :D i really like their cute idea! but until now, i don't know what name will i give to my new butterfly. hmm..